Violations For Training Requirements Surge Under Increasing Scrutiny
New to the Top 10 list is No. 9: Fall Protection – Training Requirements. Per this standard, employers must provide a training program for each employee including potential exposure to fall hazards.
What you will learn in this overview of how to reduce falls and risk management guidelines:
- For the first time, Fall Protection Training Requirements has made OSHA’s Top 10 list of most frequently cited standards.
- All workers with exposure to fall hazards must receive training, regardless of age or experience, and must be retrained if previous training is rendered obsolete.
- Training and documentation of training are key components of an effective and compliant Fall Prevention Program.
Look To RHP For Help With
Fall Protection Training
Scientific risk-based guidance and solutions you and your company can trust.
RHP Risk Management is a leader in the field of Industrial Hygiene and Occupational Safety. We specialize in the evaluation of exposures to chemicals, noise, vapors, hazardous materials, and biological contaminants, in your workplace and in our state-of-the-art Exposure Simulation Laboratory.
Our staff of Certified Industrial Hygienists and occupational health specialists have extensive experience identifying hazards, measuring exposures, evaluating risks, and formulating solutions that are legally defensible and anchored in reliable scientific methods. We have an established reputation with a wide variety of industry sectors for responsiveness and quality service that provides peace of mind to our clients.
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Industrial Hygiene
- Health Sciences / Exposure Science
- Indoor Air Quality
- Environmental Engineering
- Site Investigation & Remediation
- Regulatory Compliance
- Environmental Auditing