Health & Safety Compliance Solutions for Your Growing Needs
RHP offers cannabis industry auditing, custom program & training design, hazard exposure assessments, air monitoring, ventilation, and worker safety. RHP’s Board-Certified Industrial Hygienists (CIHs) and Safety Professionals (CSPs) have developed, modified, and audited OSHA compliant programs for the cannabis industry. RHP can assist with keeping up to date with the changing regulatory environment such as recent HazCom GHS changes, and help to maintain compliance and effectiveness with difficult to maintain programs such as LOTO, Respiratory Protection, and Hearing Conservation. Additionally, RHP can assist with program training including HazCom, LOTO, electrical safety, and walking/working surfaces.
Employee Exposure Assessments
• General indoor air quality assessments: CO, CO2, VOCs & gases, particulates
• Relative humidity
• Mold Assessments
• Pesticides / Solvents / Microbiology
Laboratory Health & Safety: RHP professionals have extensive experience with laboratory settings and can provide sound environmental health and safety solutions for not only routine compliance issues, but also tackle the most challenging and unanticipated events that may arise.
• Hazard Assessments / Auditing
• Ventilation Assessments
• Chemical Storage & Waste
Regulatory Compliant Health & Safety Programs and Employee Training
• Hazard Communications / Laboratory Chemical Hygiene Plan
• Illness & Injury Notification & Reporting
• Respiratory Protection
• Personal Protective Equipment
• Electrical Safety & Lock-Out/Tag-Out
• Confined Spaces
• Emergency Response / Fire Prevention Program
Does Your “Essential” Cannabis Business Operations Have COVID-19 Policies in Place?
Jason Lang, CIH, CSP