RHP Risk Management performed industrial hygiene noise assessment, written hearing conservation program & chemical exposure sampling plan for a producer of asphalt products. RHP developed a site specific OSHA compliant written hearing conservation program.
- Client originally called for air testing. Upon arrival, RHP was told the company had recently been purchased and the new owner was requesting H&S would be brought up to compliance. RHP did complimentary walk-thru to identify workplace hazards (noise, chemical hazards, physical safety hazards).
- RHP did employee monitoring exposure to noise and manufacturing processes (machinery & equipment) within 2 manufacturing buildings & large warehouse and used data logging noise dosimeters to measure full-shift (8-hour) individual employee noise exposures on employees. Noise monitoring was to determine the need for OSHA compliant hearing conservation program.
- RHP reviewed safety data sheets (incl. lists of chemicals) & determined what chemicals the employees were using in order to put together an IH exposure monitoring sampling plan & proposal.
- RHP evaluated noise dosimetry results and sound level meter readings, evaluated the effectiveness of the hearing protection of the hearing protection that was currently being provided to the employees. RHP determined written hearing conservation program & assisting with implementation.
- RHP developed a plan based upon the Employee Chemical Exposure Assessment completed based upon the chemical exposure sampling.
Client recently purchased the business and called RHP requesting their health & safety be brought up to compliance within 2 manufacturing buildings and warehouse. RHP Risk Management performed industrial hygiene exposure assessment at a facility that fabricates welded & woven wire mesh safety & security products, including pallet rack security systems, storage lockers and gas cylinder safety cabinets.
- RHP did noise monitoring to determine the need for OSHA compliant hearing conservation program. RHP determined written hearing conservation program and assisted with implementation.